VEGAN CYBER MONDAY
Put your money where your message is
Malls give me decision-making-anxiety, and I typically leave empty handed, overwhelmed, and with some gross consumer guilt.
I totally prefer to support small businesses with ethical messages and missions, and those are hard to find at the mall!
I wanted to share, in honor of Cyber Monday, a few AWESOME gift ideas you can snag today to support small businesses, get some awesome plant-based swag for the vegans in your life OR your (treat yo self!)
You'll feel good about supporting these brands and score some items that share a powerful message (I can't tell you how many times I've gotten into a conversation about veganism with someone because of a shirt I was wearing. It's my fave form of low-key activism!)
3. Vodka is Vegan. This is a hilarious read from two of my fave vegans--the Vegan Bros, who speak in a no nonsense way focued on not being an asshole vegan. I learned so much from them. This is a great gift for the vegan men in your life, but anyone will enjoy.
4. ANY of the amazing issues of the Forks Over Knives magazines or their amazing cookbooks--all up to 40% ON SALE today only for Cyber Monday so hop on it.
5. My favorite cruelty free skincare line, made for those who sweat/workout. Plus the plant a tree with each set sold, which today are all 50% off with CODE EMMY.
6. The cutest enamel pins and patches to spread the plant-based message.
7. The yummiest smelling vegan haircare--super affordable and effective AF. (The pumpkin/argan one I literally sniff like a weirdo in the shower it's so good.)
8. My favorite plant based superfood blend (think Foursigmatic, matcha tea, probiotics, and chaga mushroom drinks, plus your multivitamin, all in one.) Pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha for the holidays and cheaper than a daily Starbucks!
9. Because we're all sick of explaining it...plants have protein.
10. The book that started it ALL for me, and still my very favorite read.
11. Vegetaryn is perhaps the queen of all vegan tees and tanks. 30% off sitewide plus BOGOs going on TODAY!!
12. I've tried a lot of vegan BCAAs over the years--these remain the all time fave. (non vegan BCAAs are made with duck feathers and human hair, blech!)
13. Vegan chocolate jackpot --because really, chocolate is all any of us want anyway.
Let me know what you snag! Let's get the vegan message out there y'all!
Happy (cyber) Monday!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!